Midnight Sessionz

Sexual tales for your enjoyment ;)

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Special Feature: The Jealous Ex


So I'm sittin at Red Robin with my niggas Trey and Tyga talkin and laughin and bein fools. "ayo Chris... is that who I think it is?" Tyga said pointin to a girl with long dark hair with white streaks, she was with some dude. "Yeah, that's Cassie." I said in a low voice. Cassie is my ex-girlfriend. She was just about to walk by when Tyga opened his big mouth. "yo Cassie, what up girl!" She looked over and waved. "Hey Tyga, hey Trey, hey Chris." "wassup Cassie." Trey said. I just nodded my head and slightly smiled. "who dis?" Tyga asked. "This is my friend Patrick... Pat, this is Tyga, Trey and... my ex, Chris." "wassup ya'll." I couldn't help but to watch her lips as she talked, damn I missed those lips. I missed her... all together, point, blank, period... but I didn't wanna show it, so I played it off. After a lil while Cassie and Patrick sat down, ordered and were soon eatin. I couldn't help but to look over and see them flirtin with each other. We used to do that. I used to tease her all the time. I sighed and sat back. I was done eatin so I just sat there. Since we all met up at Red Robin, I told Trey and Tyga I'd holla at 'em later and left. I couldn't take watchin Cassie and her new dude. My heart when she walked in with dude, because I was actually hopin we could talk and possibly get back together... so much for that.

Once I got home, I changed into some basketball shorts and a wifebeater and laid in my bed starin at the ceiling. Soon I got a text from Trey askin me if I'm jealous... at first I laughed and then I thought about it... am I jealous of Cassie's new relationship? Nahhh, I think not. I just miss her that's all and besides Cassie did call him her 'friend' so I just shook my head and decided to text Cassie, I needed to talk to her. After a while I heard a knock on my door so I ran downstairs and answered it, it was Cassie. "You wanted to talk to me about somethin?" she asked. I stepped aside and let her in. She sat on the couch and I sat next to her and took her hand in mine. "This ain't easy for me Cassie." She gave a puzzled look. "I admit it, I felt jealousy buildin up when you walked in with Patrick." "really? why? he's a friend" she asked. "I saw how flirtatious ya'll was and it made my hear sink, because I miss you like hell and I want you back, Cassie, I love you, I always have. Give us another chance." I said all in one breath. Cassie didn't know what to say, so I made my move. I brought her lips to mine in a soft kiss. It got deeper and more passionate. I broke the kiss and stood up. "stay right there." I told her, then I ran up to my room and brought 2 blankets and 2 pillows to the living room. I laid one blanket out on the floor and laid the other to the side and placed the pillows together on the first blanket. I took Cassie by the hand and she stood up and started to kiss again. I started to peel off her clothes and as soon as we were both naked I laid her down on the blanket and kissed her from her lips to her neck, I gave both of the twins equal pleasure. "damn, I miss this soft skin." I said kissin her stomach. I spread her legs and kissed her inner thighs and then I spread those lips and flicked my tongue on her clit. "mmm, you know how to work that tongue baby." I slid 2 fingers in and fingered her while lickin. "sss, mmm, shit." she moaned out squirmin a lil bit. "you like that baby?" She lightly bit down on her finger and smirked. After I made her cum for the third time, I slid a condom on and entered her wetness. I wasn't about to pound like we were pornstars, I wanted to make love to her so I took it slow. I pumped in and out slowly, pickin up the pace ever so ofter. I kissed and sucked on her neck as we became one. She then flipped us both over, she was now on top ridin. I held onto her hips as she she grinded in circles. "shit..." I said in a low voice. She picked up the pace a lil bit. Nothin but moans and groans filled the living room and soon we both let go. She collapsed on top of me. I took the condom off and threw it away, then I grabbed the other blanket and covered us up. Cassie laid in my arms. "I love you Cassie." She looked at me and smiled. "I love you too." We kissed again and drifted off to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment