So here I am, in detention for the 4th time this week, this time it was for bein a whole hour late for class... math class, but while I was in class for
the last hour, I kept messin with this girl named Jenneva. She's so easy annoy and it's funny as hell to me. She got detention for cussin... at me. I just kept smilin and chucklin. "the fuck you laughin at? you got me into this, jackass." She said. It's funny how annoyed and pissed she gets when I'm even around. She can't stand me for some reason, so I make it funny by just pissin her off. I kept lookin at her, bitin my lip and winkin and whatnot, she'd just roll her eyes and go back to whatever she was doin. But I had to ask her. "why do you hate me so much?" She looked at me. "I don't hate you, I just hate how you act, like you're God's gift to women." "ay, well shit I ain't ask to be this damn fine." "ugh! see there you go, conceited ass." She went back to textin on her phone. She got up and grabbed her purse. "where you goin?" "none of your business." With that she left and then 10 minutes later she came back. "that was a hell of a quickie." I said winkin at her. "that was not what I was doing, nasty, I went to the bathroom." "to masturbate." She looked at me. "do you ever think about anything other than sex?" "yeah." "what?" "nevermind." "nooo, tell me what other things are on that peanut brain other than sex." I looked at her. "I'm actually a very goal-oriented guy." I started tellin her my plans for after we graduate. "nice, I hope it all works out for you." "thank you Jenn, what about you?" "Well, I want to open my own art gallery, I love art, I love to draw, but then again I love to dance so I might open a dance studio in the future." She smiled, the first time I've seen her smile. "You know what Jenn, there's a reason I annoy you so much." She looked at me and raised an eyebrow as I got up and walked over to her, she was kind of leaning on her desk.
I stood in front of her put my hands on her waist and kissed her. She didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around my neck as our tongues danced together. She was wearin a skirt so there was nothin to take off. I lifted her skirt, took a condom out of my pocket, opened it and put it on. By this time her back was against the wall. Soft moans filled the room as I pumped in and out of her wetness. "unhh." She moaned softly in my ear. No words were spoken as I turned her around and proceeded to hit from the back. The door was locked so there was no way anybody was gonna interrupt us.
Minutes later, I sat Jenn on the teacher's desk, placed her legs around my neck, grabbed her waist, and went to work. The moans got louder and desk moved as I pumped in and out. After a few more pumps... we both climaxed. Sat for a while to catch our breath. I wrapped the condom up and threw it away, we both fixed ourselves up and sat back down in our seats. "That was... amazing." She said fanning herself. I smiled. "Oh shit lemme open a window." I said as I jumped up and opened the window to let the smell of sex flow out of the room. Jenn got up and unlocked the door. And just as I sat back down the teacher came in the room and told us we were free to go. I think I might get us in detention again tomorrow *wink*.

0 comments:
Post a Comment